Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
09-22-2013, 07:15 PM,
RE: Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
Your photos are too small and blurry to be able to tell much. But yes, a lot of people on these forums are young active guys who regularly do gruelling sweaty activities, and manage to combine them with wearing an undetectable hair system. Personally I am a fairly serious competitive cyclist and mountain biker, and I also scuba dive and wind surf in my piece, all without any real problems. A certain amount of forward planning and a bit of compromise are required, but nothing you can't get used to.

Unfortunately you have put your finger on an unspoken truth about transplants - they may look OK when they are coiffed and gelled, but as soon as they get wet and plastered down the illusion of full hair dwindles, and oftentimes the transplants themselves become detectable.

It sounds like you have some self-esteem issues connected with your hairloss. It is harder to have been good-looking and lose it because of baldness than never to have had good looks in the first place. A hairpiece system can reverse that process, but you have to remember that we are talking about superficial things here. You are not weaker or less of a man because you lost your hair, and don't let other people (or your own psyche) convince you otherwise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military/LEO Transition - Trooper01 - 09-21-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO) - Baldrich - 09-22-2013, 07:15 PM