Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
09-21-2013, 07:31 AM,
Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
Anybody out there a very active person? After having smoke blown up my ass by my transplant surgeon for the last few years (3 small temple surgery) ive decided i want to make the transition soon. I'm pretty young still and have alot of native hair but am very unimpressed with the quality of my hair and how things have turned out. I feel like its a matter of time

I was in the military for a few years and am very involved in the LEO community, im a 3 gun competitor and shooter and do a lot of tactical training. My hair dosent need to be short but my question is does anyone wear in these type of environments?

Its a mans mans world and im pretty good looking tall and fit but the minute you slip (losing your hair) is looked at like a weakness. Im very respected and have no problem with confidence but look like a totally different person and don't feel like the man who i believe i project at the moment

Im ready to just let this go and shaving down is not an option, Like many here can relate you can go from looking like a male model with hair to quazi moto with a shave down. Only a year ago my hair was too thick to run my hands through and people were always jealous, now i can see scalp through the midsection and back and being told its (shedding or a phase) or throw money into PRP. F That

Thanks guys

EDIT - These pictures are not even a year apart , tell me something isn't up with that. My hair was so thick people THOUGHT i was wearing a system. Isn't it funny how life turns out. Tired of this shit

Crickett...Crickett

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO) - Trooper01 - 09-21-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: Military/LEO Transition - Trooper01 - 09-21-2013, 08:41 AM