Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help deciding - TL250 vs TL600
09-06-2013, 03:44 AM,
Help deciding - TL250 vs TL600
Ok, so I posted a thread a couple weeks back about which base to choose and I got a lot of helpful information, so thank you to everyone for that. I've narrowed my choice down to the TL250 and the TL600. The French lace with poly sides vs the Exercise base.

A brief recap about me. I exercise 5 days a week, have oily skin, and I sweat a lot. I want to try to only have to detach once a week. I'm not trying to get 2-3 weeks wear like some people, although that would be nice. I'd like around 55%-60% density.

Now after review the info on these two bases the only real difference I can see is that the TL600 exercise base uses an ilace center with poly between the center and the French lace front. The TL250 is all French lace with no poly between the center and the front. So what I'm thinking is that there's not much of an advantage for the TL600 Exercise base. I plan to use ORWG (or whatever glue I find works best for me) on the poly and a strip of tape down the center. I have no problem touching up the hairline every other day or so.

So, based upon what I'm looking to achieve does anyone see any real advantage of going with the TL600 Exercise base over the TL250 French lace/poly side? If not I'd really like to save the extra $80 per unit as I'm a full time and a half college student and I don't have a ton of money. But, if the TL600 base is really that much better for my application I'll spend the extra money.

Thoughts?
09-09-2013, 04:06 PM,
RE: Help deciding - TL250 vs TL600
Any thoughts? Anyone?