09-05-2013, 01:43 AM,
My hairpiece after cut in (photo)
Here's a pic of my hairpiece after a cut in

Attached Files Image(s)

09-05-2013, 05:27 AM,
RE: My hairpiece after cut in
Looks the business
No one imagines a wig- hairpiece can look so kewl
Trendy...kicking it into the 21 century! !!!!
Do you use any products on you're hair
Styling wax mud clay?
09-05-2013, 06:02 AM,
Thanks man ..i use some bryl cream
09-05-2013, 06:32 AM,
Nice style ..suits you and no knot-visibility as I said in the other thread.... your system is new and the hair is still ` good` ..... it will, over time, become less ` springy` and you`ll find Brylcreem won`t be as effective.. I used to use it a lot, but I find regular application/s of it leads to build-up and the hair begins to look lifeless...you end up shampooing it out and then the process begins again.....you may find a leave-in conditioner works better for you for regular use....you could use the Brylcreem for ` special` occasions to add that lustre -look...... I use ``PPI Enhance`` leave -in conditioner.... no build-up, cheap to buy [shipping can be expensive depending where you live] and it`s also got sunscreen in it...... it has the same viscosity as water ... I back-brush the hair , mist it with water, and then add a few darts of Enhance.... lightly style the hair and allow to dry naturally..you can add a light finishing-coat when the hair is almost dry.....it provides a light ` hold` which brushes out . I used to use all kinds of ` product` on my systems but I always ended up looking like a grease-ball with lifeless hair, and I had to shampoo too often..this then lifted the colour and dried the hair...... once I discovered Enhance, I`ve never looked back and only shampoo the hair infrequently ! I attribute the relatively long-life of my systems to using that and also, because I don`t sleep with the system on...... a few people who bought it and used it on their systems said it prolonged the life-span.
If you just Google `` PPI Enhance`` or ` PPI Enhance conditioner` you`ll find the suppliers.
Enjoy your new hair and welcome to this [sometimes crazy !] world of wearing.
09-19-2013, 06:25 PM,
RE: My hairpiece after cut in (photo)
wow awesome! looks great. what are the specs of that system? swiss lace, ventilated back? what kind of attachment are you using?
09-20-2013, 06:34 AM,
very realistic, and amazing hair style
09-20-2013, 09:55 AM,
Hi,

You have in the past asked for some local stylists in the Detroit area but never heard from you again after my recommendations....would like to know who you have found to cut in your piece....it would help all of us in this region to have more stylists to cut our pieces in.
09-20-2013, 11:49 AM,
Thanks guys for the comments.. Specs are 60% front ,65 % rest flat back spiky front graduated hairline, sfs lace , using ghost bond glue at the front , tapes at sides and back...
I did the cut myself using robbocutter..
09-20-2013, 03:19 PM,
Well you did a great job of cutting it in yourself, I have always had a hard time trying to blend sides and back in and for you being a newby that is very impressive....but I am curious how much is the piece and how much is your real hair.....you seem to have great density on sides which makes it easier to blend a topper as opposed to having thin sides.
09-20-2013, 05:13 PM,
Hey mikegozo I'm not a newbie LOL .. I wear hair since 2009 Smile
No my sides are thin but my tempelate is a little larger than my own size plus I cover a lot of my sides and temples with the hairpiece's hair