Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please reply if you wear Toplace--everyone
09-03-2013, 07:31 AM,
please reply if you wear Toplace--everyone
I'd like to get many many replies, so please everyone reply if you wear from Toplace (not other companies).

First the background to my questions: I am a long-time, satisfied Toplace wearer. For years I have been wearing a full cap. For years before that I wore toppers. When I wore toppers, I wore a color #3 ash (medium-dark brown) to match my sides. Even though I wear a full cap now, I continue to buy color #3 ash because it is what people are used to seeing me with. What I notice about color #3 ash is that the knots are very invisible. I love it! The downside to my color is that the brassy tones are very challenging to get rid of. Back2Natural is not effective in getting rid of the orange-brassy tones. I have wondered if the factory handles my particular color by using blonde hair and then dying it darker. That could explain the invisible knots and the orange tones from all the dying. I am considering switching to a new color, but I don't want to trade one problem for a bigger problem.

My suspicion is that the people who have the fewest hair color challenges (and are most satisfied with products like Back2Natural) are people who order color #1b. But I want to confirm this.

Now my questions:
1.What hair color do you order from Toplace?
2. How invisible are the knots?
3. What is your method of dealing with the brassy/orange/red hair tones?
4. How effective is your method of dealing with the brassy/orange/red hair?

Messages In This Thread
please reply if you wear Toplace--everyone - dino-saur - 09-03-2013, 07:31 AM