Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairpiece on head not attatched or cut in (photo)
09-03-2013, 12:51 AM,
Hairpiece on head not attatched or cut in (photo)
Here's a pic if my new hairpiece

Attached Files Image(s)

09-03-2013, 01:24 AM,
RE: Hairpiece on head not attatched or cut in
Knots are nicely-bleached ..... that`ll look really natural once it`s cut-in....give it a light shampoo with system-friendly shampoo, at least once if not twice before going to have it styled..this will remove factory -residue [silicone] which can prevent tape and glue from gripping the lace as needed...... allow it to dry naturally and when still a little damp, brush it carefully with a brush which has rounded-tips [to prevent snagging the bristles / teeth in the lace ]......this will help to ` relax` the hair and make for a more accurate cut-in... I usually do this over a few days, leaving it sitting on a head-form. Trim off your excess lace carefully..just do it slowly with a [new] sharp scissors... I use a good nail-scissors as anything bigger is just clumsy and ` dangerous` when trying to be accurate....one little snip too much with long blades could result in cutting into an area with hair on it which you need to keep !
Hope it all goes well for you !
09-03-2013, 05:43 AM,
RE: Hairpiece on head not attatched or cut in
looks the business, that's the outdated perception I think generally its perceived as older-old men who wear wigs
people just don't think of younger folk wearing.