Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help deciding on my first piece (photo)
08-27-2013, 05:27 AM,
Help deciding on my first piece (photo)
Ok, So I've decided to finally take the plunge and get a piece. I've been reading off and on for years and have always figured I'd end up getting one and now is the time. I'm a full time and a half student working on a double major and I work as well so my time to do a lot of research is very very limited. So even though I've been reading, there is a lot of information to go through so I was wondering if the users of this forum would be kind enough to help me out.

Really the question I have is about which base to buy. I'm very active, I workout 5 days a week, I ride a motorcycle every day, and I tend to sweat a lot since I'm 225 pounds and have a super high metabolism. I sweat a lot at work and when I sleep especially.

What I'm looking for is a base that's going to last as long as possible but still look natural. I want an exposed hairline that looks natural but I want the piece to stay stuck to my head. I don't want to worry about it coming loose at work or on the bike. I keep the sides of my hair pretty short and I'm thinking about a 50%-55% density. As a student money is tight and I'm probably going to be buying two pieces on my first order so I don't get stuck if something happens to one. Because money is tight I would like pieces that last as long as possible. I know it's a balance between realism and toughness and I would rather err on the side of realism. So if you guys could give me some advice as to what you think would work best for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you guys!

Messages In This Thread
Help deciding on my first piece (photo) - AmericanJambo - 08-27-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Help deciding on my first piece - Jorn - 08-29-2013, 06:45 AM