Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some good experience with John and Toplace
08-26-2013, 11:12 PM,
Some good experience with John and Toplace
Hello
So I had a lots of problems with my last order from toplace because I ordered a unit that wasn't good for me for some reasons.
I must say that in all of this time I talked with John in emails and he did everything to make me happy and to help me in this situation I was handling .
He sent me a new unit ASAP to my home and didn't asked for nothing .
I told him that I will ship the bad unit I got to him and he didn't wait to get it to send me the new one.

So all of you that thinking of ordering a new unit from John and toplace - don't think twice . I'm telling you that you got to your final destination and search no more.

No one can compete toplace in the prices they have for high quality units and most important the costumer service that Is one of the most important thing before everything .

Thanks you John and toplace!!!!
08-27-2013, 05:36 AM,
RE: Some good experience with Jhon and Toplace
just to quote toplace "we don't gouge our customers"
I have never ordered a piece from toplace. but thanks to this amazing forum I wear.
I was destroyed and gutted when advanced hair studio quoted me £1200 + for a contact

I really thought i'd found the answer, in fact I had again via toplace as someone posted a one lady salon 20 miles rom me at the coast,i buy my units from her and cut ins.

so thank you very much toplace for the fantastic forum!!!!!!, and thanks for not "gouging customers"
total respect for youre ethics

Anthony
northeast uk