Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best glue question
08-23-2013, 04:17 AM,
Best glue question
For lace and strong hold. I change twice a week. I use walker ultra but I think it´s to shiny. I don´t want white glue that turns white when you sweet. I show my hairline and I have a extra light density.
08-23-2013, 05:10 AM,
RE: Best glue question
iv never gone past orwg, as a adhesive, with the correct prep , application it rocks
08-23-2013, 07:32 AM,
I live in Europe. Anyplace near to by this stuff? Thanks.. I tried to google it but no luck.

I got some stuff called Aqua Bond 3. Ingrediens:
De-ionised water. Poly Vinyl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate.

Is this ORWG?

Ive found this one

http://shop.parykker.dk/?c1=4+HFL+TILBEH...mNo=HFL13A

It´s in my country, but is this ORWG? How does one no?
08-23-2013, 09:28 AM,
http://www.bing.com/search?q=oil+resista...0&sp=-1&sk= Various suppliers under that link.
You should also have a look at http://www.hairdirect.com ..when the page loads, wait a few seconds and the European Union tab / link should appear ..click on that...their warehouse is in Holland.... they don`t supply Oil Resistant White Glue, but they carry many many other things you`ll most likely be interested in.
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM,
I got some stuff called Aqua Bond 3. Ingrediens:
De-ionised water. Poly Vinyl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate.

Is this ORWG?
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM,
If its not called ORWG and it doesn't look like this pic, then its not ORWG.
Its available on eBay & amazon. Just use the search words WIG LACE GLUE ORWG and you'll find it.

Buy it from somewhere in Europe because it goes off at low temperatures and transporting it from overseas isn't a good idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-24-2013, 11:54 AM,
I use Ghostbond Xl, pretty happy with it. Im also from Europe and buy it at splitendshairreplacement.com
08-31-2013, 09:31 AM,
Hi all,

I plan to use glue NX-Gen Unifying Agent, it's seem to be an alternative to ORWG glue, i can't order ORWG for shipping price to Europe.
It's expensive glue for 2 oz, but i read some good review on it. I believe that some users on this forum use it.
09-01-2013, 05:58 AM,
I actually use Aqua Bond 3 now. I think its really easy to apply and I can remove my unit without any issues at all and nothin sticks to the lace. I don´t have to clean my lace at all and the stuff dries fast like 30 seconds. I can´t believe I´ve used walker for so long and had this Aqua bond laying around never thinking of using it - didn´t think it was for lace. Smile
10-04-2013, 11:07 PM,
Hello there,

Little feeback about NxGen
I tested the NxGen glue during 3 weeks with success.
Apply glue on the scalp is easy, and she dries quickly.
after 3 weeks not need adjustment on the front line, I feel that the glue is still very effective, and could hold a week even with only two good layers of glue.
Remove glue to the scalp is very easy and takes 5 minutes, because just few residue of nxgen remains on the unit

It is true that glue is expensive, but it seems economic and saves me time.
I use the Ultra Hold glue for 5 years because i looking for strong attachment , but I think I'll drop it or use much less.
It's my wearer experience, i used lot of glue i think this product merit your attention.
Regards