Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More PSB Full CAp Pics
07-26-2009, 04:36 PM,
More PSB Full CAp Pics
Hello, here are some more pics of my full cap PSB attached with no glue. I like to show pics in real situations so you see how real they can look. If you see in some of the pics I'm with my father in law who is 58 and has more hair on his head than my wig, he has to cut his hair almost every 2 weeks because of how much it grows and he does no color his hair either.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-26-2009, 08:18 PM,
Re: More PSB Full CAp PIcs
You look great mate and you've inspired me to order similar as soon as possible. I would love to see some pics of the back of the HP any chance mate?
07-27-2009, 07:50 AM,
Re: More PSB Full CAp PIcs
How authentic is the hairline? I noticed you wear your hair down.

Could you, if you wanted, gel it back or up, and still have a realistic-looking hair?
07-28-2009, 03:28 AM,
Re: More PSB Full CAp Pics
Just a thought.. Dont you wish to grow your sideburns? Just my opinion that it would make it more realistic
07-28-2009, 10:03 PM,
I didn't look at your hair at all, the beautiful lady in the photo is too much of a distraction Smile
07-29-2009, 05:59 AM,
See look at that, this guy wears a full cap without any glue tape, NOTHING, he throws his piece on the floor and jumps into the pool at pool parties without any fear. And hes able to get a hot wife. Thats inspiration for me! haha.
07-29-2009, 06:36 AM,
Xeon...you forgot to add that his hot wife is also a doctor. He's obviously doing something right!
07-29-2009, 08:10 AM,
dino Wrote:Xeon...you forgot to add that his hot wife is also a doctor. He's obviously doing something right!

Yes he is doing something right - his attitude! Attitude and your thoughts are everything!
07-31-2009, 05:42 AM,
its either that or shes a malcom reynolds fan.