Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiss lace stock vs custom
08-12-2013, 08:13 AM,
Swiss lace stock vs custom
Im curious if anyone sees differences in the quality of the knots and consistency in custom units vs stock?

I wear a stock unit 4ash color. Knots are amazing, density graduated, bleached, and every system comes just like the last one. But it is too dense for me. I need 10% less density.

If i order a custom from a template w identical specs the knots loom poorer. I have a local stylist bleach them but they are these huge black knots that appear larger than the size of the knots on the stock pieces.

I simply want to quality of the stocks w lower density and to the size of my template.

Is it possible there are differe t typed of knots? Single vs double knots? Single strand vs double?

Have any of you noticed any quality differences between stock lace units and custom?

I am tempted to just order customes from now on and manually pluck density out to get it where i need it.

Any advice?
08-12-2013, 02:46 PM,
RE: Swiss lace stock vs custom
Hi Runnerboy,
Both stock and custom units are made in the same factory using the same materials. Your current custom order that is in process now is 60% which is just a tick less than the stock unit. You'll see a similar quality.
Regards,
John