Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
08-12-2013, 01:23 AM,
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
I too agree about letting the sides grow out, in the meantime, I would get some of the bulk cut out from the sides of the system.
But a great colour match.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-12-2013, 03:45 AM,
Take a pair of thinning shears and thin out the hair if needed !
Anyone , can master this ! Just stay away from the base.
I just cut in a piece in about 5 minutes and 5 minutes with the thinning shears to thin it out !
Been doing this for years !
No need to get ripped off for $100 bucks that is about the going stylists price ! Spare Me ! Smile
Years I said to myself..hey look, if ya can fix a jet aircraft, ya sure as hell can cut a few ounces of hair !! Smile
johnny

ps...looking at the pics , altho they can sometimes fool ya......looks like some blending needed ? But again could just be the pics ? And maybe just a little less density ? I have tried many companies and even have ordered direct from the China (probably brokers)(that make themselves sound like the factory ???) There is one company I use , and its a stock unit...the best I have ever found ! And consistent...time after time after time !! Never have found this with any other company !
I have no idea how they do it !! Venting depends on the venter, unless its a machine made unit.....so they are going to naturally be different from piece to piece ! How this company's factory does it is beyond me ?? Smile
08-12-2013, 05:43 AM,
I took the pics without brushing the system , kinda bed hair lol.
its got to settle in, just cut in new on fri 9/08/2013 2 days ago.
the hairdresser washes them when she gets them in she knows about the coating on them acrylic, ect
thanks for all the posts appreciated.!!!!fantastic community
Smile
08-12-2013, 06:20 AM,
I understand the style you're going for....I wear a similar style myself except I leave pretty much the entire 6 inches of length on the front and top and then have it tapered toward the back and sides. I think it's called the Undercut. I make it look very intentional that I have a big shock of hair in front and on top. My suggestion is either let the sides grow out some, or clip your sides down even further for a more stark, dramatic clearly intentional effect.
08-12-2013, 07:18 AM,
amstat I like youre thinking, hmmmm
im going to grow the sides out
and just sharp cut the ends to define them I think
ill judge my friends reaction
08-13-2013, 06:55 AM,
Hello Anty, this is George from Greece.I have made some posts in the past considering to switch from concealers to hairsystem, but I regret it all the time, thinking "damn this is not going to be your hair".Ok I got some other issues as well , thinkiing about heat in Greece, how natural will the look of the hairpiece will be e.t.c .Looking at your new system photos I am amazed.Looks very natural to me.Can you please let me know how did you make the order?What model/type is the one you are currently wearing , what is the most powerfull glue/tape you are using and other usuful info you might think I need to take into consideration?Thanks!
08-13-2013, 10:00 AM,
the hair system is medium brown with synthetic grey hair,
medium skin base, slight wave.
its not a toplace system. but I would be confident they can supply you with the best quality there is on the market today.
and it will look as good if not better than my system

its actually a shade or two darker than my previous 3.

you've returned to the forum because you've reached a crossroads?
concealer is no longer concealing and you really need to make a decision
shave you're head,keep the growth you've got , or a good hair transplant.

or wear hair

well iv been where you are, and its frightening when you value you're hair so so much.

i cannot state this strongly enough,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
save yourself so much heartache!!, worrying!!, depression !!, anxiety.

todays modern hair systems look amazing.
I guarantee you if you met a wearer say at a hair club ect, and they are wearing a good piece
you'll want one immediately, there and then,photographs are one thing but the reality can be mindblowing

wearing gives you such a rush of confidence, wellbeing.

remember prior to losing you're hair? how you felt
well you get that feeling back.
that sells wearing for me.

I use orwg(oil resistant white glue)+pro bond anti Perspirant to fuse any sweat and help prolong the bond,

there are many answers on the forum regarding wearing hair in hotter climates around the world.
just search the forum for, bonding, heat, holiday, summer ect

regards anty Smile
08-15-2013, 07:45 AM,
Thanks a lot Anty...I see my self soon into the "systems" world...
08-17-2013, 06:43 AM,
I never cut my sides...ok i rarely cut my sides it looks so much better but my piece is much smaller than yours and i dont have to blend it into the sides, but if you have thicker sides with such a dense piece I'm sure it will look better.
08-17-2013, 07:09 AM,
Hi,

Agree with Jeffs,
Let's grow your side hair, or reduce density of unit