Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
08-10-2013, 05:54 AM,
new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
im very happy,
im making a change, away from hairspray.
makes the hair look to wiggy(no surprise)drying effect of alcohol denate,and hell im living in the past who the hell uses hairspray.

im swithing to a glossy look, using , pomade, mud,ect

I detest coming home from a cut in because being someone who likes his hair just right, well its just wrong , lol

anyway im back home, so hopefully itll last me 10 month.
specs medium skin, med grey, slight wave.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-10-2013, 10:20 AM,
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today
Imho, temple flaps and a less dense piece.
08-10-2013, 06:06 PM,
I agree with ibetalot, Do you have pictures from different angles? I'm sure its just the pictures that make it look really noticeable. Not trying to be an asshole, just telling you my opinion man!
08-10-2013, 07:32 PM,
The color according to your eyebrows and even the shape of your head (you look young enough) shouldn't be that grey i think.

Less density and hairline more gratuated would be perfect !
08-10-2013, 08:55 PM,
Well if you choose medium skin you opt in to less realism in my opinion. You can´t show a hairline and is forced to cover it up keeping it dense to hide away the skin (0,1mm) combined with your choosing of a spiky upwards front. You hair looks silver colored, but I guess it´s the light playing a trick or perhaps you´ve choosen synthetic hair - it dosen´t look gray (but silver). If you´r happy that´s all that matters really.
08-11-2013, 06:47 AM,
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
Imho, temple flaps and a less dense piece.

my sides are cut short no#2 guard I think you call them fades in the u.s
I have good normal sides and back

I agree with ibetalot, Do you have pictures from different angles? I'm sure its just the pictures that make it look really noticeable. Not trying to be an asshole, just telling you my opinion man!

yeah pics never do a piece justice, it actually looks darker
the flash makes it look grey silver

Well if you choose medium skin you opt in to less realism in my opinion. You can´t show a hairline and is forced to cover it up keeping it dense to hide away the skin (0,1mm) combined with your choosing of a spiky upwards front. You hair looks silver colored, but I guess it´s the light playing a trick or perhaps you´ve choosen synthetic hair - it dosen´t look gray (but silver). If you´r happy that´s all that matters really.

yeah its grey synthetic
as natural hair coloured grey or natural grey hair will turn a nasty yellow colour withing a few weeks,according to my hairdresser.
08-11-2013, 07:54 AM,
I'd let the sides grow out more.
08-11-2013, 08:17 AM,
iv heard that so many times i think ill do it.

the sides look far worse on here than in reality, photos do have there limitations, and so many variables, lighting,
not to mention, well I am lol, monitor colour calibration, colour perception,
im not stating anything new here

on a side note, my salon tells me (one lady salon ,"Sonia"lovely lady_)
she tells me the truth, and gives me the bottom line, ill not let you walk out here looking crapp,she tells me to change my hair style whats wrong with it.maybee its not what I want to hear but I prefer the truth
gives me a bitt of psychology, ect...cant fault her
she does regular bonds debonds monthly for clients because some folk are just inept at it.
so if you are proficient @ it count yourself lucky you're saving a fortune
08-11-2013, 09:12 PM,
new pics taken without flash

Attached Files Image(s)

08-12-2013, 01:17 AM,
The unit looks good !!! Im with the others.... definately need to let the sides grow out more.