Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently-styled Fullcap
07-31-2013, 06:16 AM,
Recently-styled Fullcap
Got a new system last month...just been cut -in recently. I think the stylist could have left the hair at the crown-point area just slightly longer, but it`s hard to see what they`re doing when you`re sitting in the chair.... will ` watch` that when the next one [on order] arrives.
The third pic. is the system sitting on a glass head-form and the rest are of it on my head.. I used flash as it was a bit cloudy today. System has 5% grey in it but it`s hard to see... have increased that to 8% on the new order...the density is on the light side of medium. French lace base, and colour 1b, bodywave..as you can see, when the hair is cut relatively short, you lose much of the wave but I still order it because there`s still a little of it in the hair and I feel it looks more natural.Hope these are of interest to those sitting on the fence..... I had an issue with the ventilation on the flaps..they tied the hair in literally at right-angles to the base, but I got one of those hair-straightening kits in an Afro. shop..... one designed for straightening kid`s hair [ figured it would be ` milder` / less harsh than the adult kits] ... I applied it to the knots for a few minutes and then re-trained the hair to lie flat ...you can see the results.

-------------------------------------------

Attached Files Image(s)

07-31-2013, 07:44 AM,
RE: Recently-styled Fullcap
looking good, is there a bitt of acrylic left on the hair still? giving to much new shine?
amazing how different camera angles can give a matt look rather than the glossy look.
maybe iv just answered my own question

btw thanks for all the help in the early days.

regards
Anthony
07-31-2013, 08:02 AM,
RE: Recently-styled Fullcap
Hi Anthony, it`s the flash making it look like that and even though it was shampooed twice, there`s a possibility that there is still some silicone in it as I use a mild [system-friendly] shampoo which is probably not aggressive enough to remove it all immediately..... I remember your early posts.... it`s a case of mutual help... I see you now helping others out with their enquiries particularly ones looking for cut-in`s in U.K. which is what it`s all about !! Cheers .