Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut-ins / South Florida
07-30-2013, 02:13 AM,
Cut-ins / South Florida
Does anyone have any recommendations for cut-ins? Thanks.
07-30-2013, 12:33 PM,
RE: Cut-ins / South Florida
Here is a list of most of the south Florida locations.
V
http://www.iwanthair.com/locations/index.htm#FL

What city are you in? Maybe I can help further.
07-30-2013, 01:10 PM,
I'm in fort lauderdale.
07-30-2013, 03:42 PM,
From Ft Lauderdale as well, I have tried
1. http://www.iwanthair.com/hair-replacemen.../index.htm
2.HPH Corporation
Hollywood, FL
2514 Hollywood Blvd.
Suite #502
Hollywood, FL 33020

Suggest Photo

RecommendEdit

About

Frank Fini's Men's Hair Center

Hair Replacement · Beauty Salon · Hair Salon

Address

Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309

Phone

+1 954-485-7660

The cheapest in the hair salon on Hollywood Blvd. She charged me $50 for a cut and de/re bond.

Hope this helps.
07-30-2013, 10:36 PM,
thanks msebas, that's very helpful.
07-31-2013, 01:21 AM,
Readers should be aware that a lot of these places will charge you extra if you didn't buy the hair from them.
Regards,
John
07-31-2013, 03:01 PM,
Hello John hope all is fine. I have been to these 3 places and they all charged less than the salon I bought my first hairpiece. Because I always travel between Montreal and Ft Lauderdale I began using them in emergency situations and I was pleased with all three.
Regards
12-25-2014, 02:28 PM,
Just an update on Frank Fini's Men's Hair Center that I went to today in Tamarc, Florida.

I only wanted a de/re-bond and asked how much it was on the phone. He said $50 so I went (for some reason I still think that is too much considering that the effort is so, so small. Like, seriously. Some of them could make really good business by just charging $20 each time and I would be there on a weekly basis because some of these salons don't have that many customers).

Anyway, Frank is a nice guy. I told him Toplace recommended him but he didn't know Toplace. I have a custom TL 700 on my head and he had a hard time de-attaching it (he didn't use any product to make it come off- ouch!) and he told me later that he accidentally ripped a bit of my base and needed to sow it (because it is oh-so fragile. Seriously, with enough patience the TL 700 is very easy to handle).

UPDATE ON THE RIPPING: Now that I took it off, the ripping is quiet big. I don't know why he did that. I am devastated!

He did a little bit more than tweaking so he charged an extra $15 (which is fine). I think it is a little bit too short now but I may change my mind tomorrow. He didn't even ask me how much short I wanted it and which parts. You know hot it goes with the systems. Big Grin

He gave me some good advice. He was surprised by the prices of the custom and stock pieces of Toplace. Well, better than his $800-900 pieces, probably not any better.

So, overall I paid $65 dollars (I wouldn't call it a cut-in, though..).

DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WANT YOUR BASE RIPPED!!