Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie !! Please help me (photos)
07-20-2013, 12:29 AM,
Newbie !! Please help me (photos)
Hello

I'm quite new to all this ! Please i could do with some advice

I'm looking for a partial frontal piece to cover my receded temples since my hairline is bad at the moment.

Which base is best for this ? I want the best hairline possible since i do spike my hair up ( Well i used to before my hair receded. )

What bonding products would be best for me ? I do have a very oily scalp and i sweat loads ! I want minimum maintenance.

Thanks
07-20-2013, 12:56 AM,
RE: Newbie !! Please help me (photos)
I think you should consider either a Swiss Lace base or probably better still, a V looped ultra thin skin.
Both of these would allow you to expose the hairline.
The skin base is quite delicate, but easier to clean up.
They're not hot in themselves to wear, but sweat can build up under them so you'd need to detach at least weekly.

A lot of people don't like the V looping, but honestly unless you're on top of it with a magnifying lens, it really can look very realistic.
The V looping also helps keep the hair 'buoyant' which will be ideal for spiking.

You can use NX GEN white glue from Hair Direct or Oil Resistant White Glue available through ebay.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-20-2013, 06:40 AM,
RE: Newbie !! Please help me :/
I wear a med skin base, and push my hair spiked forward, exposing the hairline.(slight wave hair type)

my first system was poly sides back and lace middle ,front.

second system medium skin.

third med skin.

im kind of debating the hairline issue,

im tempted to say go with a sfsl hairline, and med skin everywhere else.
skin or poly, is very easy to clean up, debonding,

with lace you might get caught up in being paranoid about the ever so subtle grid the lace gives
versus the slightly unnatural hairline skin gives you its a trade off.

that's the irony with wearing you never see the product in real life, to choose as you would say buying a car, or a fridge etc..which is the biggest shame in wearing.

as you'll be flawed gobsmacked @ how fantastic they look,

you'll just want one there and then,

enjoy wearing and the joy it brings

Anthony Smile
07-20-2013, 07:27 AM,
Anty,

Is your medium skin injected hairs, or V looped?
Tom won't have room to combine 2 base materials as he only wants a small piece at the front.
07-20-2013, 08:19 AM,
I believe its v looped.