Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gen system on youtube (blog)
07-16-2013, 09:30 AM,
RE: New gen system on youtube (blog)
I've seen all of those videos with Steve getting his systems cut in. The guy seems like a really nice bloke and the fact he's so happy with it is all that matters I guess but yeah it's too dense and the colour is a couple of shades too dark if you check his side hair when he first has it attached. This is actually the first video in a sequence of them and his systems do get better as they go on. One of their salons is really close to me so I'm tempted to have a consultation so I can see how this contact skin differs from what we can get from toplace and other online companies that are considerably cheaper than this company.

The main difference seems to be that the adhesive is already on the base and a backing is peeled off (like you would with applying tape) and then it is stuck down to your scalp. That's how the little holes in the skin supposedly allow the scalp to "breath". I can only assume that once its removed its effectively ruined and can not be re-applied. That's why the company want you to buy a new system every month. I'm tempted to go and see it for myself just out of curiosity but can't see it being any better than some of the online systems we can get for half the price and at least double the longevity. I think it's likely to be a bit of a gimmick to be honest but I might be wrong.

Messages In This Thread
New gen system on youtube (blog) - Jorn - 07-16-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: New gen system on youtube (blog) - Yorkie82 - 07-16-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: New gen system on youtube (blog) - krd - 07-17-2013, 04:08 AM