Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gen system on youtube (blog)
07-16-2013, 07:55 AM,
New gen system on youtube (blog)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUrazo9u58

Shows the skinsystem in action. What do you think? I was actually going for SFS but this could change my mind - again;(

The company behinds claims to be the only one in the world that produces this product - shame on them.
07-16-2013, 08:31 AM,
RE: New gen system on youtube (blog)
honest opinion, to dense and to dark.
07-16-2013, 09:30 AM,
I've seen all of those videos with Steve getting his systems cut in. The guy seems like a really nice bloke and the fact he's so happy with it is all that matters I guess but yeah it's too dense and the colour is a couple of shades too dark if you check his side hair when he first has it attached. This is actually the first video in a sequence of them and his systems do get better as they go on. One of their salons is really close to me so I'm tempted to have a consultation so I can see how this contact skin differs from what we can get from toplace and other online companies that are considerably cheaper than this company.

The main difference seems to be that the adhesive is already on the base and a backing is peeled off (like you would with applying tape) and then it is stuck down to your scalp. That's how the little holes in the skin supposedly allow the scalp to "breath". I can only assume that once its removed its effectively ruined and can not be re-applied. That's why the company want you to buy a new system every month. I'm tempted to go and see it for myself just out of curiosity but can't see it being any better than some of the online systems we can get for half the price and at least double the longevity. I think it's likely to be a bit of a gimmick to be honest but I might be wrong.
07-16-2013, 09:44 AM,
"The company behinds claims to be the only one in the world that produces this product"

There are a few other companies that do similar 'disposable' systems.
Hair Development UK being one of them.
What I can't get my head around is that we all know that finding the right glue/tape is one of the hardest and annoying thing about wearing and no two people seem to get the same results with the exact same glue.

So how is it that these self adhesive systems can claim to stay attached to everyone's head for up to the 7 weeks they suggest it will?

I have to say, the idea of a brand new system every 1-2 months sounds appealing.
But financially and time wise, thats a HUGE commitment.

As for Steve's results, I agree with everyone else.
I've written about his hairline before.
To me its the thing that really lets his piece down, even though (as Yorkie says) his over all look improves as time goes on.
Below shows his hairline up close. Its too dense and a weird front contour.
I've adjusted it and I think it looks better on him.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-16-2013, 11:35 AM,
To thick !!! hairline to straight !!

To thick !!! hairline to straight !!
07-16-2013, 05:11 PM,
Obviously it´s the TL800 as a stock unit.
07-17-2013, 04:08 AM,
Those systems look like crap!