Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How realistic are hair systems
07-14-2013, 04:03 AM,
RE: How realistic are hair systems
Hey atlantaguy.
I truly appreciate your honesty, I really do.
I even believe there is truth in what you're saying and I take no offence at the fact you've said it.

I'm sorry the very quantity of my posts offends you.
That was never my intention.
Nor was it ever my intention to please everybody and make friends.

My only intention has been to give help and advice (and as above, stamp out stupid negativity) to people asking for it.
So if that means searching out old posts or googling things for people, I'm happy to do it.
And it doesn't necessarily have to follow that just because I make a post, no-one else can.
Everyone can chip-in if they feel inclined. Isn't that the idea?
Its not like there is only one opportunity to respond and if you miss it, you can't have your say.

The number of people asking for help is always greater than the number of people offering it and as long as the number of people I'm attempting to help is greater than the number of people I offend, I can just about manage to live with myself.
I've made it quite plain in the past that I don't do it out of charity or good will.
I do it for purely selfish motives because attempting to assist people makes me feel better about myself.
So you're quite right to say that I need help.

But I hope that one day you too will want to be a positive contributor to this forum and I hope that in doing so, no-one attempts to criticise you, whatever your intentions.

Messages In This Thread
How realistic are hair systems - Tomh7 - 07-14-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: How realistic are hair systems - Hersute - 07-14-2013, 04:03 AM