Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Night Before - and After (Pics)
07-14-2013, 07:06 AM,
RE: The Night Before - and After
I mean bring down the lace just a little in front. Thats something you can play with ...I'm always adjusting mine a little.
07-14-2013, 07:25 AM,
RE: The Night Before - and After
amazing the difference hair makes. Truly life changing.
remember don't be afraid to touch up, debond, its very easy, when you know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember our first gas fire I was petrified to turn it on thought id blow the house up, im drawing parallels here, you guessed it.

don't be tempted to scratch youre scalp,when its gets itchy.i did with my third piece and ended up with a bald patch,

weird I didn't with my first two, which lasted around a year each.
thankfully my hairdressers replacing the whole hair system free of charge how good is that.

we touch our hair subconsciously,

you might catch yourself ,

but wearing's amazing,
enjoy ANTHONY.
07-14-2013, 09:07 AM,
RE: The Night Before - and After (Pics)
Thanks guys. I'm guessing the first day is usually tough. I think the color will mellow. In the first pics the system was a bit damp and with product. Here is another pic (not very good) where the color looks lighter in sunlight. I will keep tweaking it. For the puffiness I flattenened it down by holding my hand on it. Helped a bit. Again, thanks for all the comments.

oops. forgot the pic.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-14-2013, 09:46 AM,
I will be very happy if I end up with a result like this. Looks cool.
07-14-2013, 10:17 AM,
I think it looks fantastic and the short style makes it look incredibly natural. Great result!!
07-14-2013, 10:57 AM,
To help lighten it a little...You can set it in the direct sunlight for a couple days..spray a little water mixed with lemon juice and leave in conditioner. You also can put a scull cap over it when you sleep to help with the puffyness. My hair is longer than your so I sleep with one on all the time so my hair doesnt look like its been in a cat fight all night long !!!
07-14-2013, 11:06 AM,
Looks great!..and it did take the years off you as mentioned earlier.
Also it shows how much lighting can make a difference from one situation to the other.

Nice job.
07-14-2013, 11:25 AM,
looks fantastic! personally i wouldnt lower it. it matches your side hair and looks properly placed, imho
07-14-2013, 05:16 PM,
looks great. But you gotta test the unit in different lights. Also remember - and this is important for a good colormatch - products like gels and stuff will make your hair look darker, so remember to use them ALL over (bio and fake hair). I don´t think you´ll be able to lower the piece considering the recession on the sides. It would probarbly call for templeflaps. I think you´r brave posting these shoots. Remember my first time - terrified!
07-14-2013, 05:32 PM,
Looks amazing, simply inspiring for anyone who hasn't taken the plunge yet. thank you for your pics