Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove oil from lace !!! Urgent !!!
07-12-2013, 07:43 AM,
How to remove oil from lace !!! Urgent !!!
Basically I applied a lot of Serum onto my hairs and this new Serum had oily stuff init and the problem is the oily stuff I think has gone into lace.

So the tape is hardly sticking to lace at all. I am not getting any attachments at all if any then a day or two.

I have cleaned the whole system with shampoo a few times but still the problem persists.

How can I remove it completely and stick it like when it came new.

I am using French Lace !!!
07-12-2013, 07:56 AM,
RE: How to remove oil from lace !!! Urgent !!!
Everyone seems to recommend dish soap for cutting through oils and grease on the base. Give that a try as opposed to shampoo on the base. Not sure which country you're in but consensus seems to be to use blue Dawn in the Us and original fairy liquid in the UK which is what I use and it works well.
07-12-2013, 08:14 AM,
try searching the forum,
oil, greasy, oily, bonding,
chances are youre question has been answered many many times in threads & posts

or look @ the hair direct they've got some great video tutorials on system care.

regards anthony
07-12-2013, 08:25 AM,
I`d imagine ` Autoglym` would remove it ...hopefully you can get it where you live--- there are threads here so you can have a read:
http://forum.toplace.com/search.php?acti...order=desc
07-12-2013, 07:00 PM,
My fave product for removing excessive grease & oils is this:

Attached Files Image(s)

07-13-2013, 09:36 AM,
Hersute, I was thinking about either Cillit Bang or Mr Muscle, but was wondering how to use it?

Shall I just spray it on the lace side and then wash the system of with shampoo or shall I spray it on lace and then rub it?
07-13-2013, 09:49 AM,
I would spray it on the lace side and gently manipulate it, followed by a good shampoo.