Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut-In Suggestions
07-10-2013, 12:54 AM,
Cut-In Suggestions
I've received my first units from TL and they look great. Evidently there are only two hair replacement salons in my area and after talking to both of them, I don't have high hopes about their ability to give me a good style (cut-in).

Has anyone else had this problem where you live and if so, how did you find someone to give you a good cut. I called a couple modern looking salons that do extensions for women but they said they wouldn't do a man's system or didn't know what I was talking about.

Appreciate the help!
07-10-2013, 07:49 AM,
RE: Cut-In Suggestions
If you`re stuck, you could consider sending them to Debbie at http://www.Splitendshairreplacement.com as she`s very experienced with systems....it`s not ideal, but I`d certainly prefer that, than to go to a local stylist who could make a total Hames of it ...... you can check out her site and liaise with her as to what you`d like the finished ` look` / style to be ..... she`ll do her best, and all you should need is possibly a little mild ` tweaking` here and there with a thinning-scissors [she sells those if you need one !] once you get them back from her......she`s reasonably-priced too...... ideally, it`s best to be sitting in front of a stylist with the system on your head, but if you can`t locate one, or are dubious as to what the final outcome might look like, I think you`d be sensible to use Debbie`s remote cut-in service..many guys use it all the time and are pleased. Hope that helps.
07-10-2013, 08:14 AM,
Thanks Paul. I will look her up if the local options don't work out.
07-10-2013, 09:10 AM,
chazisland, I meant to add that often, once the ` heavy lifting` has been done [ by Debbie] most ` ordinary` stylists will happily tweak a system for you ...many baulk at the thought of doing a cut-in from scratch, but if you simply walk into a salon with it on your head, having been done by Debbie, most of them would be surprised that it`s actually a system ..... it`s usually the ` join` line where it meets your side/back growing hair, that might need a little thinning/layering-in and it`s not a big deal for any stylist to oblige with that ......be interested to hear what you decide to do and what the results are.
07-10-2013, 09:09 PM,
chazisland, If you mention where abouts in the world you live, you might get suggestions from others.
07-11-2013, 08:14 AM,
ThanksHersute. John with TL posted my need a couple months ago but no replies. But I am in Charleston SC if anyone can help. Thanks!
07-11-2013, 10:20 AM,
Have you contacted these people?
Some of them are a couple of hours away, but if you phone them, they may be able to suggest somewhere for you:

Chic Boutique
(843) 766-9424
Quadrangle Shopping Ctr,
North Charleston, SC 29405

International Wigs
(803) 779-8531
1643 Main St,
Columbia, SC 29201

Parisienne Wig & Hair Replacement
(864) 297-8235
2102 Laruens Rd Ste A,
Greenville, SC 29607

J MS Hair Clinic & Cyberhair Systems
(864) 859-0594
2031 E Main St,
Easley, SC 29640

The Wig Shop
(843) 651-4504
4560 Highway 17,
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Hair Bears
Hair Bear Inc
40 Windermere Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29407-7412
07-11-2013, 12:41 PM,
Hersute, thanks for taking the time to send these options. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out.