Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
template and cut in ireland
07-28-2009, 09:53 AM,
template and cut in ireland
im thinking about getting a system from toplace in the near future , is there anybody in ireland that could help with making a template and do cut ins, id greatly appreciate some info on this thanks
07-28-2009, 12:12 PM,
Re: template and cut in ireland
I believe there is a video on the main site on how to make your own template.
07-28-2009, 09:43 PM,
I can help if you like. Where are you located? I'm in the mid west.

Do you have MBs video?
07-30-2009, 07:09 AM,
Thanks very much mr burns that is very kind of you, i would be extremely grateful for your help, I have not got MBs dvd but i have been watching video clips of him on youtube, thing is im very clumsy and things like making a template would be a bit of a struggle for me to get right, id just rather have someone who has some experience to give me a helping hand at the start , and to make sure things are done right to begin with, i live in the another, so im not to far away , thank you so much for your generosity.
07-30-2009, 09:40 PM,
No problem mate.

You can email me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

I can come to you and do it, or we can do it at my place if you want. Send me photos of your scalp and what area you want a template of. When you get your piece I will also attach for you and show you the glues, etc.
08-01-2009, 12:14 PM,
Mr Burns you are awesome man! Summerbreeze is truely blessed to have you near by! I would have killed to have someone help me out like you're helping, in the beginning days. Summerbreeze you're in good hands. Mr Burns is a man with experience & knowledge & i'm jelous that you'll have a hair buddy near by! hehe!
08-01-2009, 01:37 PM,
i could not agree with you more dwnundr, it really says alot about colins character that he has offered to help me out . funny enough it was colin that inspired me to research hair systems, i was under the illusion that all hair system companies where con men out to fleece you and to sell you something that would resemble a small dead furry animal that looked completely fake and unnatural , i picked up all these misconceptions on hairloss sites, i then seen pics that colin had posted on a hairloss forum, i was totally amazed they looked unbelievable it looked like he had a full natural head of hair. at first i thought it was too good to be true, so i contacted colin on that site and bombarded him with many questions and being the true gentleman he is , he always took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly, i think it is true to say that if i had not got in contact with colin, i would not have considered a hair system and i would still have my misinformed views on wearing , so thanks again colin for all your help , you have been very generous and kind and i really appreciate everything you have done for me.
08-03-2009, 02:34 AM,
Jeez thanks for the nice compliments man. Glad I've helped you in some way.. I will do what I can to help cos I know it can be scary starting out in all this. If someone knocks on my door, I'll do what I can to help.

So send me an email summerbreeze!
08-05-2009, 12:18 PM,
summerbreeze Wrote:i could not agree with you more dwnundr, it really says alot about colins character that he has offered to help me out . funny enough it was colin that inspired me to research hair systems, i was under the illusion that all hair system companies where con men out to fleece you and to sell you something that would resemble a small dead furry animal that looked completely fake and unnatural , i picked up all these misconceptions on hairloss sites, i then seen pics that colin had posted on a hairloss forum,

Well to be honest mate a lot are, There are still companys out there charging people $400 to $2,000 for a hairpiece and the sad thing about it is there are still mugs out there paying it :roll:
08-05-2009, 09:50 PM,
Sadly that's true BA, and as long as people are willing to pay it, then these companies will continue to exist.

Man, if Toplace were to set up in Ireland it would be quite successful I think - the amount of peope being robbed by <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hairloss.ie">www.hairloss.ie</a><!-- w --> and Advanced Hair Studio is serious...