Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bungee jumping
07-08-2013, 01:05 AM,
Bungee jumping
Hi!

I'm wearing a system and I love it! But I'm a bit worried.
My friends just offered me a bungee jumping! I know it's an irrational fear but I can't stop imagining my hair falling out during the jump!
I think I will use 2 coats of ORWG and a full bond (I used to be a Got2B's user!)
Did somebody here do a bungee jumping? How it was?
Please help me to relax Wink
Cheers
Exo1000 (French speaker so sorry for possible mistakes)
07-08-2013, 08:03 AM,
RE: Bungee jumping
shouldn't be a problem, I would worry more about the jump than youre hair.
honestly,with a fresh bond,
try not to worry to much as this will add to perspiring,why not say im really worried and wear a cycle helmet with strapps,

youre right, nothing special , just orwg, and youll have youre usual rock solid bond

anty north east uk
07-18-2013, 04:18 AM,
Hi!

Thank you Anty for your helpful support!
Just a word to tell I did it and everything was ok! My hair still stand on my head and didn't move an inch!
My "mistake" was to overtouch my hair after the jump to control everything was ok so my friends asked me if I hurt my head because I touched it several times! I just said : "oh no, I was in "shock" so I just touch my head to check everything was ok!" It was a stupid answer, I should answer: "Yes I felt something weird on my neck but everything seems fine!" But my friends seemed to be ok with my explanation.

To conclude : bungee jumping is actually ok with a solid bond! Don't worry and you should'nt overtouch your head to control : no need to control!
07-18-2013, 07:16 AM,
well at least there's another answer, to a question ,added to the massive database of hairy answers.
antySmile