Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone noticed differences in no shine, stick it tapes
07-01-2013, 11:32 PM,
anyone noticed differences in no shine, stick it tapes
Does anyone know where the "no shine" & "stick it" tapes are manufactured? I have been getting my tapes from another supplier (in China) but I've noticed over the last year the tapes don't seem to stick well to the lace. Can basically peel the tape off without tape remover unless the tape stays on for over 24 hours. What I mean is I tape in the morning, at night the tape still hasn't attached properly and I can peel it off quite easily... Sticks to my skin perfectly fine, just not the lace.
07-02-2013, 09:49 AM,
RE: anyone noticed differences in no shine, stick it tapes
Walker no shine has less shine than stick-it tape. it does get more gooey after days of wear compared to stick-it, which doesn't get gummed up.

my favorite nowadays is proflex minitabs

-AG
07-03-2013, 07:31 AM,
Hello I have had same issues in the past with some tapes. Supertape low profile was good for me and then suddenly just gave up. I just gave it up and thought it was a bad batch of tapes. I now use Stick It Tape and love it. Goes on strong and stays strong. The bonus is that there is virtually no clean up at all. This has quickly become one of my favs. The other tape I now use is Proflex Mini Tabs. Very strong hold and very little clean up. The bonus on these mini tabs is that they are easy to apply arround the hair system. Because they are abot 1 inch long very easy to contour the piece. The have little holes in them that add to the breathability. I now and then use up what I have left of my regular Supertape regular and as always very good. Best advise is to find 3 4 tapes that work well with you and stick with them. You will find that your body chemistry changes every now and then and some tapes will not work as well as they used to. That is my humble opinion.
07-04-2013, 06:24 PM,
Hi Tyler, im in Asia, can you let me know who you buy your tapes from? Stick-it seems to be real hard to find in this part of the world.

Cheers