Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My piece with pics
07-01-2013, 12:04 PM,
My piece with pics
Hi guys,

I don't post much, just thought i'd upload some pics. there not 'perfect' but I like it.

Cheers

Attached Files Image(s)

07-01-2013, 01:01 PM,
RE: My piece with pics
Hi Cowboy,
Nice job! You've got heavy sides and back hair and so the heavier density of the hair systems blends in real nicely! Some people have thinner sides and they need to go with a lighter density on the hair system to achieve a nice blend. And that style fits you well.
Regards,
John
http:///www.toplace.com/
07-01-2013, 11:25 PM,
Afaik,cowboy wears a full cap.

The pics look very natural but the nape looks a little "loose" though i am quite picky.
Do u have trouble keeping the nape down?Iv heard this is an issue for quite a few with full caps
07-02-2013, 03:48 AM,
I could be wrong but I don't believe that is a full cap... It takes a little focus but I can see where the piece and cowboys natural hair blend, at least I believe I can. (not that it looks obvious)

Regardless it looks great Cowboy keep up the good work!!
07-02-2013, 04:31 AM,
Yes he wears Fullcaps.... you`re just seeing the layering-in ` lines` which are quite normal.........
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5342
07-02-2013, 06:13 AM,
I stand corrected... I think that says a lot about how far hair pieces have come, I mean I'm sitting in front of my computer looking at a photo of a guy that I know is wearing a hair system and the only "tell" that I can pick out isn't even really a "tell" at all. I guess I was also thrown off by John's post praising cowboy's thick back and sides LOL.
07-02-2013, 06:43 AM,
enjoy wearing, hair loss is cruel, and normally a life sentence of regret , looking @ others with hair.
that's why I love wearing my hair,it gave me what I thought id never see back again.