Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a great hair line
06-20-2013, 08:34 AM,
Photo of a great hair line
You don't want a 'wall of hair' at the front hair line. All of our units, including the stock units, are graduated at the front to look natural. You can see into the scalp just like with real hair. Here's an example of our graduated hair line.
Regards,
John
http:www.//toplace.com

Attached Files Image(s)

06-20-2013, 11:40 AM,
RE: Photo of a great hair line
very nice hair line.... so what are the specs...

density and base please
06-20-2013, 01:55 PM,
That is really awesome and natural. It had me fooled. Wow! That why I love Toplace products.
06-21-2013, 07:00 AM,
thats the clincher, well its a combination as we know of , density,colur matching, when you see hair growing from skin, "its perceived"normal , our reference database as humans,we know when something's wrong, or strangely different.or just "off"

im just so pleased to have hair on my head, hell it could neve happen to me, male pattern baldness, nahh" never happen to me,

it bloody did.
I suffered during the last 6 years of disguising it with more concealer than hair.

but I took a risk, I started wearing,

and my lifes transformed,

I love getting ready to go out, im such a flirt.
when you look great, iv always had attention from woman,
male pattern baldness should have robbed me of this attention, but im stronger than you
I wear, im brave,
thank god for suprb hair systems and great prices!
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM,
You GO Anty !!!!!!
06-21-2013, 06:40 PM,
Love reading Anthony's posts! Always a good motivational read on the days it's not quite working for you. At just 6 weeks in I'm still regularly having those days where I'm fed up with it not being perfect yet but hopefully I will eventually have an outlook as positive and uplifting as yours. Keep it going mate.
06-21-2013, 08:04 PM,
That hairline can obviously only be achieved with glue?
06-22-2013, 03:40 AM,
It's best achieved with glue. You could also use Walker No Shine tape but glue is the best for a hair line.
Regards,
John
06-22-2013, 04:54 AM,
Did we ever establish the specs for this piece?
Is it a skin or lace front?

I really believe if you order the right specs, there is no reason why anyone can't wear a system that looks as great and natural as this does at the hairline.
06-22-2013, 09:34 AM,
I to would really like to know the specs