Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida
06-19-2013, 06:26 AM,
Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida
I am a barber and stylist with over 18 years of professional experience. My initial experience came from cutting on aboard ship while serving in the US Navy. Being passionate about cutting I became a barbers apprentice under a Master Barber for instruction and hands on experience. With the desire to know more and learn the full spectrum of cutting/styling for both men and women, in addition to grasping color techniques and skin care I eventually enrolled and graduated from Hudson Valley Community College with a degree in cosmetology and have been cutting ever since.
I specialize in men styles and do a lot corrective cuts, which seem to be my niche, which got me referred to you all.
My experience with Top Lace began over 3 years ago when I began cutting a young clients hair in my home in his wishes to keep the fact that he was transitioning into a top piece hair product. We learned each step of the process together. We created templates, selected the best color and texture , figured out the best placement and style. We created a system for his particular needs and concerns.
It very important that all looks real and natural consistently. I now consider myself a Guru on making my clients look and feel amazing, which is very noticeable to me after a grooming session. I see confidence and self esteem restored and that's why I am so passionate in cutting and styling.
So if any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. And if you are looking for a barber/stylist in the Central Florida area, please feel free to contact me for a consult and/or appointment.
Keep in mind your hair piece should compliment your to his personal and unique features and attributes. Bone structure, head shape, re-establishing your natural parting, matching hair color and texture, placement and the perfect cut will always give you extreme satisfaction. And I available to help you with each step of the way. Let me hear your concerns. [email protected] or 407-879-2860
06-19-2013, 07:55 AM,
RE: Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida
can you post your contact information ?

thanks, AG
06-19-2013, 08:03 AM,
Hi Bill...

If you are reasonable , folks will be interested ..

What do you charge if someone comes in with unit attached and all thats needed is for you to blend in unit ....little more than a regular haircut.

Are you in Orlando ? Or ?

Thanks,

johnny/albuquerque
06-19-2013, 11:29 AM,
I am very reasonable. If you bring in a ready unit, meaning it is clean with too much product build-up or adhesive and I can just shave the area ( if applicable ) place adhesive to head or unit however you prefer, place unit properly and cut and blend is $50.00.
If the unit is on and you just need a consult and blend it is $30.00.

Your first visit is $115.00 cause we ne to start from scratch, because I ask for younger pictures of you to see natural patterns etc. And I also like to request pictures of the style you would currently like to achieve, during our initial consult.

Please feel free to call me direct. Bill at Swag Grass Grooming (407-879-2860) Orlando Area.
And I do travel
06-19-2013, 12:32 PM,
Feel free to ask question here or address your concerns at [email protected] or call at 407-879-2860 Bill passionate about making you look good and natural.
06-19-2013, 12:35 PM,
THANKS BILL .......VERY REASONABLE !

How far are you from MCO ?

Thanks,

johnny/albuquerque
06-19-2013, 12:51 PM,
I am in the Windermere/Ocoee area, so I am about 30 minutes away. I do travel if need be.
My studio is in my private home, which is located in a nice upscale gated community, so you never have to worry about being seen or rushed in a busy commercial establishment.
06-19-2013, 04:52 PM,
I actually am one of Bill's clients, and I encouraged him to reach out on here since requests seem to always be made on the website. I literally met him just out of the blue (no recommendation or anything like that), but I've been very satisfied with the results. Still scared to show pictures, but that is just because I like to keep my business as personal as possible. This is coming from someone who is young and had a ton of anxiety going in. I've had others do cut-ins, and while they did a decent job, he did a better job.

I know getting to Orlando is not feasible for everyone, but if you are in the area or visiting, and you want to at least try it out, he is worth a call or consultation. At first I was a bit nervous going to his home, but he'll talk to you on the phone as well and he's very personable.
06-20-2013, 07:56 AM,
Welcome Bill. We look forward to your input and advice on this forum.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/
06-20-2013, 02:01 PM,
Thanks John it gives me great pleasure to comment and give advice on something I am most passionate about. Thanks again.