Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks?
06-19-2013, 01:41 AM,
RE: In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks?
Hi - I am sleeping on a satin pillow and that has definitely helped with the tangling.

I don't have a charcoal shower filter - could you direct me as to where to find one - they have shower filters on ebay but not charcoal ones.

I use product in my hair - such as the leave in conditioner and Jorgen wet look - I don't think cold water will wash this out - am I wrong?

Paul - I have to take it off my head twice a week or my head gets itchy - I use C22 to get the lace off the front and therefore feel it is necessary to shampoo the hair to get all the C22 out of my hair.

I'm glad that you noticed that the Equave leaves the hair tired - this has been the one constant item I have used for the past 5 years so maybe that is the culprit. I have taken your advice and ordered the PPI Enhance -thanks for the tip.

This week I have a tired unit that has a good base and plenty of hair - I have used a tiny bit of Brylcreem instead of the Jorgen Wet look and that seems to be keeping the hair moist for most of the day even after being outside in the warm (for here) air. - Will using a speck of Brylcreem everyday have any negative effects on my pieces?

Best Wishes

Deano59

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Ireland and my system only lasts 6 weeks? - deano59 - 06-19-2013, 01:41 AM