Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
06-25-2013, 09:46 AM,
RE: Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
Hi Summers,
Glad to hear you got your order. All units come with that extra lace. You can just trim it off with a pair of scissors to your liking. Some people like to cut the lace right up to the hair line and others like to leave a row or 2 of lace--your choice.
Regards,
John
http:///www.toplace.com/
06-25-2013, 09:13 PM,
Hi John,

thank you for reply. I cut yesterday the lace, how you write, i leave 2 or 3 rows, i think i can cut it totally off but for now it looks really fine Smile.
06-30-2013, 10:00 PM,
Hi together,

so, yesterday i finally get a Haircut on my Tl100! Smile... I am Stunned! These days when my Brother comes to me, i will ask him to make some good pictures of my Hair.
Im very, very happy with it! Yesterday i was out with some old friends and many of them said, "Hey finally you put your cap off, i can´t understand why you only wear a cap, you have so nice hair"... Haha, it feels so good!!! And also no problems to come in a Club with no Basecap^^
I don´t know how to say it, but it feels so nice to belong to them, if you know what i mean. I don´t feel this for a very long time!

Thank you very much John!
06-30-2013, 10:15 PM,
Summers.....Do you still use the spirit gum ?? How is the clean up on lace ? Anybody else on this forum used it before ?? You are the first person to mention using spirit gum.
07-01-2013, 10:05 AM,
Hi, i use this Gum stuff only when i have a Gig or something and i swet. Its very strong and not very easy to clean off.
And for normal days I use this one "http://www.dening.de/en/men/care-accessories-men/adhesives.html"

Manager Top Track safe.
But i am not very happy with it. Because its white.... After the bottle is empty, i try something diferent and it musst be clear.

Stripes are not so good, because you pull many hairs off with it.
07-27-2013, 02:53 PM,
am I really so blind as to think the original pictures were not that bad at all? I don't think the average person would have bat an eyelid, but granted the pictures weren't taken to accentuate the flaws. The last picture is the one picture I'd choose as having any flaws at all without looking at them for more than a minute.
07-28-2013, 07:45 AM,
would I be correct in saying that the exception is unless you want
grey hairs added as I have 60% med brown and the rest grey.
the problem with natural grey hair in a system according to my salon is that IT very quickly it turns a nasty yellow colour.

hence the trade of with adding synthetic grey hair

(growing older with style)

anty Smile
07-28-2013, 09:13 AM,
Hi Summers,
All the units come with the excess lace. You just trim it off to your liking with a pair of scissors. Some people like to cut right up to the hair line and others like to leave a row or two rows of lace--it's personal preference. Hope you get a great cut in!
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/