Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
06-13-2013, 02:41 AM,
RE: Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
Hi Summers,
Thanks for sharing those pics with us! Synthetic hair has severe draw backs. It looks great when you hold it in your hand---you can't tell the difference between synthetic and real hair. But the problem is when you try to blend it with your own real growing hair. A big problem is the one that you mentioned---when the wind blows through your hair it just lies differently and you can immediately tell that it's not real human hair. The other problem is that when outside the synthetic hair reflects sunlight differently than real hair and it's noticeable. I tried a synthetic unit one time just to see what it's like. As soon as I got home from the stylist I took it off and when back to a real human hair unit--it's the only way to go. And to top it off my stylist wouldn't use his good scissors on the unit. He thought it would dull his good scissors so he used an old pair of scissors to do the cut-in. Real human hair is the only way to go.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!) - ToplaceUSA - 06-13-2013, 02:41 AM