Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just scared..
06-12-2013, 05:14 PM,
Just scared..
I'll make this short and sweet. I think my time with propecia is coming to end, ive been on it for about a year and a half, and now im really considering the side effects, nothing serious has happened to me yet. But i deff have seen a decrease in sex drive and now im feeling some pain in my groin. I'm started to realize i only have two options. Shave or get a hairpeice. and i know the hairpeiece is the option i want. Would someone be willing to personally email me or even talk on the phone? I know this sounds weird, but i just have no one to talk too about this and its driving me mad. Personally i would like to speak to someone whos already gone thru this process and wouldnt mind mentoring/ guiding me thru it. Let me know and ill post my email on here for you. Sorry if this is a weird post..im just in a weird place i guess
06-14-2013, 08:12 PM,
RE: Just scared..
I'm not the right person for you to talk to because someone with a more recent experience of beginning to wear would help you better.
But I did want to say, try not to get your anxiety about losing your hair confused and transferred to anxiety about wearing.
Its really easy to do and can make the initial experiences of wearing feel more dramatic than it should be.

I kind of felt 'forced' in to wearing and approached the whole thing with resentment and negativity.
I'd spent so long being upset about losing my hair, I just transferred this emotion to wearing.
I made it in to a big deal, and really its not.

It wasn't until I mentally separated the two experiences and focused on the positive aspects of wearing that I really started to make it work for me.

It helps to think about wearing as a positive choice.
That allows you to focus on doing it as well as you can and making the best of it.

I hope this helps.
06-15-2013, 05:28 AM,
if I can do it, im a pretty anxious individual,
and loosing my precious hair was the final straw, or hair,

I used nanogen fibers, (concealer) for around 6 years.
my hair receded to such a degree that the concealer had nothing to bind to.and I was left with mounds of med brown on my scalp. I was devastated!. it consumed my every thought.

when Im getting ready to go anywhere, first though style my hair,

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the present
I don't worry about my hair anymore, stylings a breeze.i adore my hair. or someone's hair on my head.
I came to the toplace site as it showed up on a web search,
as mentioned earlier I had reached the end of my concealment road,and the guys here have been amazing, with support advice.

ohh hell its such a weight of my mind,
im positive,and never thought id see hair like it again,well not on my head.

iv been given a second chance to look my best, and iv taken it.
one life! one chance through , to be and look youre best, don't waste it.

todays hair systems look amazing.

please don't sit on the fence, jump of head on into wearing,

start feeling the way you did prior to hair loss, imagine that feeling, how u used to feel
what would you give for that back, a $300+ id say dam worth the money for the feeling it gives you. and a system should last you up to 9months.*

*depends on lifestyle, hair care, environment.

hair direct have some great videos on wearing http://www.hairdirect.com/video/clients/...ewart.aspx

enjoy Anthony northeast uk
06-16-2013, 10:34 AM,
GO FOR IT !!!!!! You can do it yourself and you will be so glad you did!!! That guy you used to see in the mirror will be looking back at you again !!! You will smile and say.... " HELL YES " !!!!!
06-17-2013, 09:06 PM,
Hi, i had the same problems with Fin... i use it more than 10 years and i have no pain but my eyes get time by time dark circles and i have no sex drive and loss of potence power and so on. I have the same fears bevor like you.

I think you do the right thing if you stop to use Propecia (fin) and all other Hairdrugs! Go for it and try a Hairsystem!
Here a tip, i do it also bevor i shave my head. If you are not sure and want to try it first. Dont shave you hair, buy some clips and use this for beginning.

Easely stitch then in the back and on the sides of your Hairsystem and you can use a powerstrip or a bit glue right before your own hairline. You can for example order here a TL150 with the option "poly on back and sides"
It was very helpfull for me, i also dont want to shave my hair at first.
Here is a example pic, it will looks like this:

Attached Files Image(s)