Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORWG place to buy
06-08-2013, 08:23 AM,
ORWG place to buy
Anyone know where to buy the ORWG besides coolpiece? I really don't feel like spending 18 dollars on shipping.. such a waste. Any suggestions?
06-08-2013, 09:32 AM,
RE: ORWG place to buy
You can always find it on ebay in the US or in the UK.
But you can't get it locally in Canada
06-08-2013, 09:46 AM,
Are you in Canada, Xeon? I have a whole stock load of unopened ORWG that I'm not going to use. I bought it from Coolpiece but now I'm using another glue and switched to skin systems. I'll sell the lot.
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM,
Hey.. I am in the USA .. you switched to the nextgen unifying glue right? I was going to try it but its so expensive..
06-08-2013, 07:47 PM,
Xeon,
They were exactly my thoughts too, but I got seduced by that siren aka NX GEN.
Plus I had to pay another $20 shipping!

After I finally found ORWG and that it worked for me, I vowed not to waste any more time or money on trying other glues.
But after about 5-6 years loyal service, I began feeling ORWG was letting me down.
Also, the price of it here in the UK kept going up.(currently £12-£13 a bottle)
When I look at the size of a bottle of ORWG compared to the size of NX GEN, there probably isn't that much in it price wise.

If it works for me, I hopefully won't resent the cost as much.
06-09-2013, 05:39 PM,
I hear you man.. They should do some kind of sample size just so people can try it. I mean im not really a long bond type wearer. I usually don't like the thing on my head.. im always wearing hats more of the time. not that the hair system doesn't look good or anything.. But I only wear like maybe 3 days in a row tops .. I hate wearing skin in the summer.. for me whenever i sweat it just festers and breaks down everything into a gummy goop.. with lace that doesn't seem to happen .. maybe cause the air gets through and cools down your scalp and evaporates.

If the glue was like super waterproof or easier to clean up than ORWG than id consider getting it. I know you soak your systems but I don't I just clean it right when i take it off my head.. I only use glue for the front hairline.. the base i use got2b glued or tape.

Has anyone did a sample swap on here? I think it would be a cool idea.. like if I had a glue you wanted to try we could swap a little bit just to try the product.. ive done it with MB and another guy before. I think thats how i actually found ORWG. someone sent it to me and i sent them Dermamax I think it was called.. I liked ORWG better and stuck with that.

regards
06-15-2013, 01:42 AM,
Hey hairenough

I'm in Canada and I'll buy some of the orwg. Email me at
[email protected] with the details.

Cheers
06-16-2013, 07:56 AM,
I get mine from Ebay
06-16-2013, 08:43 AM,