Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Got 2b Product
06-01-2013, 02:33 PM,
New Got 2b Product
Have any of you guys tried using Got 2b Glued Invincible Styling Gel? Reviews on Amazon generally seem to indicate that it is potentially stronger than the Spiking Glue. I'm curious as to whether it would work well for the purpose of hair piece attachment.

The best part is that the invincible gel has far fewer ingredients than those in the spiking glue, such as propylparaben.

[Image: 51YukIQtutL._SY450_.jpg]
06-01-2013, 04:01 PM,
RE: New Got 2b Product
i use it and its very good
06-01-2013, 06:02 PM,
Been using it for about 7 months now on my Ultra think skin units. Works great.
06-08-2013, 08:09 AM,
I tried it and i didn't like it as much as the spiking glue
06-11-2013, 09:00 AM,
I'm with Xeon, tried it and still prefer spiking glue, at least on lace system, not sure bout skins.
06-11-2013, 04:23 PM,
I use both, for me the styling gel holds a little better but it's more shiny and not advised in the front or thin hairline. It will show up under the sun or lights. So I use the styling gel on the back and sides and the spiking glue on the front. I would just use spiking glue everywhere but I have both so I'm using them up!
06-13-2013, 11:37 AM,
any tips on using the gel.. Do you use a very thin layer or something.. It seems for me that it takes forever to dry and get sticky and than when it does get sticky the hold seems weak. Maybe I am not using it right or didn't give it a fair shake, but everytime I tried to use it the spiking glue seemed to get sticky faster and more "sticky" in general.
06-13-2013, 05:35 PM,
I tried the Ultra hold gel on my lace unit and it didn't work at all for me. Maybe I'm not using it correctly either because once it dries it's not sticky.
06-14-2013, 03:59 AM,
Strange, they both work great for me. I do nothing different between the two. I put what I consider a medium amount making sure there are no streaks or puddles (this makes more of a mess on the lace) wait 3-4 minutes until it's tacky then press down. I press down every minute or so for 10 minutes then I'm off and running. When it's time to come off I use a spray bottle and soak the heck out of the areas I used the glue on and let it sit for 4-5 minutes and it comes off pretty easily, then I rinse the unit from the back side to get all the glue off and I'm done. If I don't soak it enough or wait long enough the bond is extremely good which is surprising.