Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyeing a blonde skin unit to brown?
05-15-2013, 01:41 AM,
Dyeing a blonde skin unit to brown?
After wearing all lace pieces for some years I am now considering to try out one of the new skin systems (0.03mm).

I have usually ordered my lace pieces in a blonde colour and then have coloured the hair brown in order to avoid visible knots.

I understand that the Ultra Think Skins won`t have knots as they are V-looped into the material.

But I was wondering whether it still would make sense to order an Ultra Think Skin in a blonde colour and then colour it to a darker colour, so that the "loop" of each hair is not visible and the hair does look like growing out of the scalp. Or is this unnecessary?

Another thought: Would it be actually possible to bleach the loop, if I wanted to? I mean, does the bent/loop go trough the skin material or is it sandwiched in the material?

Also, does somebody know, whether the skin material would get discoloured by hair dye?

Could somebody post an image of a darker V-loop ventilation hairpiece with a parting and maybe an image of the hairline, so I can get a more appropriate image of how the ventilation looks like? This would be great. Thanks!