Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First system - 4 days in (photos)
05-19-2013, 12:25 AM,
RE: First system - 4 days in (photos)
Thanks everyone for the feedback

The major problem I've got currently is getting glue in my hair. I used the autoglym as recommended by Hersute and it really did a good job of cleaning the adhesive off the lace and i thought it had cleaned the ORWG out of the hair. I'm a bit clumsy with it at the moment and am making some massive mistakes when attaching the hairline to the point where I'm getting glue on my fingers and then glue in the hair that is really stubborn to remove. After using the autoglym bath I combed through the hair, washed it, put conditioner in, combed it through again and it seemed fine, but then once the hair was dry it was apparent that the hairs were still locked together where I had got glue in it. I'm not talking about a couple of hairs either i mean big clumps together like i've put hair gel in there. I think i may have to abandon glue for now and use tape for the hairline until I'm a bit more confident, but until then, how do i get rid of the glue from the hairs and get it back to how it was. do I need to leave it longer in the autoglym or give it a second bath once the adhesive is off the lace and comb it through several times before I wash the autoglym off?. i'm worried i've made irreversable mistakes here and my new unit is going to be 5/6weeks away. the hair is matted together and is really unmanageable in certain areas. has anyone else ever done this and managed to correct it? any further help would be really appreciated. thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Yorkie82 - 05-14-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: First system - 4 days in (photos) - Yorkie82 - 05-19-2013, 12:25 AM