Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First system - 4 days in (photos)
05-14-2013, 10:37 AM,
RE: First system - 4 days in
I have to say it looks GREAT!
There is NO way anyone would suspect a thing.
I'm really pleased you went with the front partial.
It looks 100% natural and blends perfectly.

It makes me think I must pass guys everyday that are wearing and I'd never realise.

What strength alcohol are you using?
I've found anything below 99% pretty ineffectual.

I've actually found (in an emergency) liquid lighter fuel on a Q-Tip works better and it evaporates.
A fine tooth nit-comb is really good for separating hairs stuck together with glues.
Also if you use a microfibre cloth, this removes excess glue quite well.
And finally, the best glue remover I've EVER found is Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover.

When you say you got hairs stuck in the ORWG, do you mean into glue that went past the front edge of the lace or do you mean the glue in between the lace?
If its the first one, then next time, to mark where to apply the glue, take the teeth of a comb and press them into your scalp all along the front hairline edge of the lace. This will leave dents that last long enough for you to apply the glue and shows you exactly where to apply it.

If its the second one, then try not to press the lace into the glue with you fingers, use a comb and systematically work your way along the lace pressing it down. That way you don't get clumps of hairs being pressed down at the same time.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Yorkie82 - 05-14-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM