Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need HELP please ..
05-06-2013, 11:56 PM,
Need HELP please ..
Hi Everyone Smile

I am from Saudi Arabia, and I really like this forum and the spirit of helping each other and sharing experiences.
I really feel myself here, where I can discuss my problems and difficulties I am facing with hairpiece rather than going to Hair Studio.
I am really pleased to be with you here guys Smile

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Now, I a going to tell you my problem that just happened to me last night.

I am wearing a lace base (french as a base, and SFS in the front, No poly at the back and sides)

I really love this hairpiece, it gave me the most natural look, but I got problem with it which is the Attachment, and am going to put my problem in two parts here.

So, I am really seeking for a Help here.

1) Attachment:

Oh guys, what happened last night will never be forgettable, I really cant put in the words in how much I suffered and stressed out yesterday, I used the whole 36 pieces blue liner all around, and i failed to attach it, but finally I barely attach the unit to my scalp and it was really weak bond.

PS. Just today i discovered that it is really important to use Skin Protector & Scalp Prep or ProTouch No Sweat before attaching the unit.

2) I sweat a lot.

I do my workout six times a week, and I swim a lot, rather than that I live in middle east, and it is really hot and humid here.

my question and what am looking for is:
What is the most proper tape to use at the back and around?
And, What is the best glue that can be used in the font and will not cause any mess because of the oil and sweat?

I am looking to achieve the most natural look in the front and strong bond all around, I have searched a lot, but I could not get what am looking for, at the first time I thought that Ghost Bond will be the deal and the end end of my suffering, but I heard it is does not work as you are going to expect it.

lastly, I need your opinions about these four products:
1)Supertape Mini Low profile contours
2)Walker Ultra Hold
3)Vapon No Tape Liquid Adhesive
4)NX-Gen Unifying Agent

All the Best.

Messages In This Thread
Need HELP please .. - Nature Boy - 05-06-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Need HELP please .. - ToplaceUSA - 05-07-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: Need HELP please .. - topcat59 - 05-07-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Need HELP please .. - greeko1987 - 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Need HELP please .. - topcat59 - 05-08-2013, 01:49 PM