Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a template-text comments added
07-30-2009, 06:24 AM,
How to make a template-text comments added
Ok, don't have enough time to do this all at once, so I will be updating this thread and adding important info to each pic. Mouse over the comments to view complete comment.

Just wanted to get these step by step pics out there now so anyone struggling can get some immediate help. Big Grin

Sorry it took so long, just got to my laptop.

I'm taking no responsibility for any of these instructions, if you hurt yourself you take full responsibility for your actions.

By visiting the link below you accept full responsibility.

http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325...ideshow>
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM,
Re: How to make a template-link updated
Hey Snipe,

Awesome slide show on how to make a template. Very informative.

Do you have your side/temple areas vented down and back? Also, do you specify anything special for this area of the piece.

Thanks for your advice.
07-31-2009, 08:41 AM,
Yes, that is a picture of the template I sent in and the pics are the piece from that templat.

I will be making a post about the perfect piece that matched my template exactly.

I will take some pics on next change close up so you can see how the venting matches my template exactly in all areas.
08-01-2009, 12:03 PM,
Thanks so much snipe I know it must really take alot of time & effort to do all this! really appreciate your all your efforts!
08-02-2009, 03:31 AM,
Very helpful. Much appreciated. Big Grin
09-13-2009, 06:20 AM,
Snipe, pics of the template are great! Do you have any final result pics though? After attachment what it looks like?
09-13-2009, 07:27 AM,
I am going to takes pics of the piece off on Monday and post so everyone can see clearly that the piece matches the template exactly, even the flap venting matches exactly.
My latest pics are wearing the piece that was created with this template.
I will also add informative text to each pic.
09-17-2009, 02:39 PM,
Re: How to make a template-text comments added
I've added text instructions to each pic, mouse over comment for complete message.

Total time should take no more that 30 minutes.
09-18-2009, 05:42 AM,
Everyone has their own way that works for them. For me personally though. I would not use that kind of tape first, than draw my balding outline. It might be a little difficult to see your hair through all of that kind of tape. and I usually make my system a little.. (fraction) smaller than the balding area, that way you can stretch the lace for a tight fit and dont have to worry about too much overlap.

I suggest drawing the outline you need while the seran is on your head to see your outline a lot easier, then use clear tapes.
09-18-2009, 06:28 AM,
Actually that is the exact tape to use because it will not loose its shape in any condition.

This is also the tape many professionals use as well.

It's easy to see your hair when marking, just bad lighting for the pics is all.