Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for advice on my first hair system-pics
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM,
RE: Looking for advice on my first hair system
Ok... after about 15 attempts at making a template I think i've nailed it on this one. I added some side flaps as Hersute has suggested multiple times. I really appreciate your advice on that... I think this is going to give me the results i'm looking for.

I've opted to go with:

- Super fine swiss lace
- Medium density 60-65%
- freestyle
- bodywave
- 6 inch long hair
- sending in hair sample for color
- graduated hairline

I went with swiss lace to give me the option of showing my hair line if I choose. I also choose medium density because I figure it will be a good starting point and I can thin it out if its too thick. Freestyle seems to give the most options and a bodywave seems to be standard and best to suit my current hair. I'm also going with a graduated hairline to avoid the wall of hair. (I drew in an area about a 1/4-1/2 inch in and wrote "graduated hairline" do i need to say how much or is that good)

I'm also going to ask to get the knots bleached. I've thought about going with a blond front and dying it to match my hair but i'm worried that may be too much on my first piece.

I've also attached a pic of the templete i'm sending in. Any last words of advice? I think i'm placing the order tonight or tomorrow.

One other question... how do most of you send in the template? I have some plastic envelopes I ship most items in.. and was thinking of stuffing it with crumbled up newspaper to protect it, but i'm still worried it may get squished or something.

Thanks again everyone.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for advice on my first hair system - tkster95 - 05-15-2013, 01:30 PM