Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for advice on my first hair system-pics
05-05-2013, 08:13 PM,
RE: Looking for advice on my first hair system
to be fair its looking pretty raggy by 13 month and that's stretching it way to far.
but you dont allways see the gradual wear,
yeah id lost a 1/4" hair from hairline, brought the hairline down,

the med skin /poly from the lost hair was ceasing to be transparent, a very light yellow,colour looked to the un educated eye like a skin problem.

that's really what clinched the deal, I was conscious of it and ,couldn't tolerate the insecurity.

back was a tadd higher,

it didn't look terrible, way better than concealer.

prob 12 months max

allways better to have a second pair of eyes, to say hey need to be honest but!

because youre allways used to seeing what you see, youre not allways the best judge.

sometimes loose perspective.

my one lady salon is right when she says, visit a salon once and a while they'll be honest,

unless there sharks and trying to take youre money.

shes great, never charges for trims, touch ups, which I didn't do in the early days she did my touch ups,

been nearly 3 years I do my touch ups myself bonds,

but wont dare do a full cut in.

not when her systems are £250. inc cut in bond.

regarding the hairline on skin, they wear like any other material,well the hair sheds and makes the haiorline more natural,
rather than a wall of hair its broken up, random, and looks comparable to lace after a few month.

you can accelerate the process with brushing tweaking.

youre anxietys coming in when did anyone ask to see youre hairline, in reality it dosent happen,

and there not terrible, horrific,

again youre obsessed with youre hair, hairline, no one else is. reality check!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for advice on my first hair system - antywanty - 05-05-2013, 08:13 PM