Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blonde
04-29-2013, 05:40 AM,
Blonde
Hi!!

Is it easier to get to an invisible hairline if you're blonde?

Here in Sweden there is no salon that offers full lace so I have thoughts of going to the US to measure one out and order my first system. I thinking about this every day but are just too afraid to take the plunge to do it myself. Sad

As I understand it, lace is best if you want a visible hairline but skin best on any other plan? Does this also apply if you are blonde?

Someone who can recommend a salon in New York? I really want the best hairpiece...
04-29-2013, 10:09 AM,
RE: Blonde
Hi Gojja,
The knots on blonde hair require little or no bleaching unlike dark hair. The darker the hair the more bleaching is required. So, yes, it is easier if you're blonde. In addition to lace you can also get an excellent hair line with our TL 700 New Generation super thin skin base. If you go to New York see Didi--she's one of the best and she can make a template for you and give you recommendations for your specs:

DIDI NIKOLOZA
she's at James Bentley Salon, 521 West 57th street 10019 in between 10th and 11th avenue, on the 7th floor. You can walk it from GCT, but itll prob be around 20-30 min, you can hop into a cab for about $10 including tip, or take the train; Walk 0.49 miles (10 minutes) Northwest from GCT to 42ND ST - BRYANT PARK STATION B line D line F line V line;

[email protected]
CELL. 646-932-1108
Former Richard Farrell hair sytlist
http://www.hairnaturallyperfect.com/
1936 HARMAN ST.
RIDGEWOOD NY 11385

Regards,
John
04-30-2013, 12:04 AM,
RE: Blonde
Thank you!!! Smile