Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help and advice. (photos)
04-28-2013, 08:50 PM,
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos)
Yorkie..... I think every single wearer, when they take their very first system, would agree, that there is some aspect/s of it that they immediately think `` that needs to be different``---- it may be the colour [which is always ` stark` when new] or like in your case, the density...... I can assure you from experience, I`d far rather have the density on the thin side rather than being too heavy...thinning out a system, heavily, is a total pain in the butt and you can ruin the overall `look` very easily.... in my view having to thin a system shouldn`t mean more than 10% of the hair..anything higher than that and it just can end up looking rubbish.
A new system is always a starting-point.....every one of us will always ` tweak` aspects of how we want our next system to be ..so we say `` right--I think this would look better / be easier to work with, with, let`s say 10% more hair, or, a bit more graduation of the density at the front`` [etc.]
I`d wear this system now and I agree with what Hersute says there -- it will look better once cut- in, compared to your own hair with concealers....it will ease you into wearing/bonds/cleaning etc.---meantime, if you just simply activate a 2nd order now [they have your template] you`ll have your new system within the same time-frame as if you were to send this one back to have more hair added ! [in fact, probably faster !!] You`d be surprised at how different a system looks once on the head and layer-in/styled nicely....use this one as your starting-point now, and it`ll take a lot of the stress out of your expected trip away.
I also think that ,understandably, you`re used to seeing your hair looking ` thick` due to concealers, and seeing this system with it`s comparatively thinner density , is a shock and you`re thinking ` Oh my God--it`s going to look like I have lost half my hair overnight ``! Regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some help and advice. - Hersute - 04-28-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Idlewild - 04-28-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Yorkie82 - 04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos) - Paul In Ireland - 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM