Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts...
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM,
Thoughts...
Despite the repetitive 'jump off the cliff' stuff that goes on here, I've got a real question...

I'll get to it in a moment... Please just take the plunge. It really does change your life, and no amount of posting here will help you get beyond this:
1. Don't fret about templates. Buy a stock. Shave the bits off to make it fit. It's easier; believe me.
2. Lace is ok. It's a bitch to clean. be prepared to learn about tape glue combo stuff.
3. I tried ultra thin skin. Best invention ever. Buy a dollar store craft knife, do a template, turn it inside out and carve away.
4. Ghost bond XL. 2-3 layers. Let it dry at first. Few minutes. Surprising result.

Now...my question.. I've been going grey in the last 6 months and it's a pain in the bum, but I'll dye as needs must because I can get away with it and a quick 2b order is easy.....

....but it got me thinking...could I order a blonde piece and peroxide my hair? Has anyone dyed their hair to match an order other than the usual way?
I totally think I may be able to pull it off, but may not be thinking of all the logistics.

So...ideas, comments, and general speaking without thought is welcome Wink

Cheers chaps.
04-20-2013, 07:08 PM,
RE: Thoughts...
Are you wanting to be blonde all over?
I would recommend you bleach your natural hair BEFORE ordering a blonde piece because you won't really know what shade of blonde your natural hair will be until its done.

You also have the regrowth problem where your dark roots will start to come through quite quickly on your natural hair, but obviously not on the piece.

To keep it perfectly blonde all over will require a lot of touch ups and maintenance.
My personal recommendation would be to go for blonde streaks and highlights.
Then the darker regrowth won't be such an obvious issue.
http://youtu.be/iUVCSDP2MT4
04-24-2013, 06:32 AM,
RE: Thoughts...
Thanks guys. I shallput it away with my other daft ideas.

Now I'm comfortable with the process I want to start experimenting.