Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Succes!
04-22-2013, 12:38 AM,
Succes!
Hey guys!

As I am writing this right now, I have this overwhelming feeling of joy in my stomach. It feels like thousands of butterflies are flying around making me feel good! I have ben wearing for almost a year now. Both with ups and down but the ups outweigh the downs by many miles Smile

I am 20 years old and was 19 when I started in a salon. I paid a start price that is about 1500$ and around 300$ in monthly maintenence. So all in all it has ben a very expensive pleasure.

When I first started I was very anxious about anyone finding out that it wasn't my own hair but I learned to live with the feeling and in the past weeks I didn't care if anyone could tell.

I still live home with my mother and father and even them couldn't tell a difference... Or atleast I thought.

Today I had the courage to tell my mother and she wasn't even surprised! Damn, she accepted and was glad I did something about my hairloss.. And the good part is!!! She is more than happy to support me financially.

So a couple of minuttes after my mother and I had talked about it I called the salon and told them I wont be comming back anymore. The plan now; is going 'DIY' where she will be helping me with de/re.. And one of her good friends who is a hairdresser will be doing my cut ins in the future (she is also specialized in wigs)

Oh btw my life has gotten so much better after I decided to wear! No more the feeling of being 'different' than my peers. And the confidence Smile Smile Smile

Good day out there!
04-22-2013, 02:01 AM,
RE: Succes!
$1500 with a $300/month maintenance charge!? That is criminal!

How often did you meet with them per month for 'maintenance'?

I wish you luck on your new DIY hear wearing journey, I'm sure it'll look just as good if not better - feel free to post up pics when you get your first cut in!
04-22-2013, 05:17 AM,
OMG , they should be ashamed to rip people off like that !! Congrats for going DIY.....you will save a ton of money !!! Its not rocket science, you can do it !!!
04-22-2013, 01:55 PM,
I paid more than that to HCM. I didn't know any better, until I found the world of online hair. It is criminal what they charge.
04-22-2013, 11:15 PM,
Yes....we should all support these online suppliers as much as we can !! They make it possible for us to get a quality product at an affordable price.
04-23-2013, 05:56 AM,
luke I love youre description of a 1000 butterflies
yes you've discovered that magic feeling you get from wearing and summed it up beautifully

like me carry on enjoying