Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfections and Inperfections
04-03-2013, 04:16 PM,
Perfections and Inperfections
So ive been browsing this site for a very long time now,2 years now? Crazy to even think about. And yet i see the same post popping up again and again. Talking about the same things. People post these AMAZING Pictures of hairpieces, but not to talk about how amazing it is. To talk about how they see the "lace" or some other non-sense. Ive been wearing glasses since i was in 5th grade, i made a decision when i knew i would be wearing them for a very long time. My glasses were not an imperfection, they perfected me. when i put my glasses on i completely forgot about them, i didn't think about them.
People need to realize that hairpeices are not imperfections! there perfecting you! Life dealt you with a shit hand with hair! its okay! some people are born mentally ill or with no arms and legs! you found something to help you out! and IT LOOKS AMAZING! honestly ive only seen a handful of hairpeices on this site that look shitty, and that's because the person usually does something WAY out of the ordinary. stop worrying about the lace or the light. The normal human being cannot spot a hairpeice even if your rubbed it against their face. be happy places like toplace exist. live your life and realize the only imperfection you have, is the one you make up in your head.d
04-04-2013, 04:17 AM,
RE: Perfections and Inperfections
Couldn't agree more. I'm convinced by reading this and other hairpiece forums that a few among us suffer from serious OCD.

Myself, being an art dealer and an interior designer, rely on my attention to detail for my lively hood and these pieces certainly pass my muster. I agree, a properly color matched and decently cut in and blended pece will NOT be detected by anyone. No one is looking for your lace. No one is looking at your temple points.
04-04-2013, 09:00 PM,
I think it's like most things, to get it right involves becoming a bit of an expert and taking notice of what's right and what's wrong (just like in the art world) and it can be hard to switch it off at times.
Striving for perfection isn't a bad ambition.
It's just becomes negative if you can't accept you'll never fully obtain it!
04-07-2013, 01:13 AM,
Word!
04-07-2013, 01:50 PM,
I saw an old fried the other day who I hadnt seen in 30 years...he said " Man your lookin good !!! You SOB... you still got all your damn hair !! ".... If it looks good, NO body will detect anything !!!
04-10-2013, 03:17 AM,
I get all the time "I wish I had your hair"...one of these times I am going to pull a "Maykell" and pull it off my head and hand it over lol.
04-12-2013, 03:27 PM,
haha thats awesome SNIPE, ive always wondered do you feel guilty and want to tell people who are bald where your "hair" really comes from?