Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do people order hair pieces with blonde fronts and then color it?
03-30-2013, 08:55 AM,
why do people order hair pieces with blonde fronts and then color it?
what is the benefit of doing this? I have very dark black hair, what is the benefit of me ordering a hair piece with blonde fronts and then coloring it black? Why not just order an all black hair piece in the first place? thanks.
03-30-2013, 09:03 AM,
RE: why do people order hair pieces with blonde fronts and then color it?
When you read about people doing this, did you not notice them mentioning knots and their visibility?
03-31-2013, 10:45 AM,
Lol Hersute, you crack me up.
04-01-2013, 05:51 PM,
Yes I noticed that but sorry I'm still confused. If I order an all black hair piece there will be knots, but if I order a black hair piece with blonde fronts and then color it black there won't be any knots? Why is this? Thanks.
04-01-2013, 08:53 PM,
Because the knots on the blonde hair are invisible against the skin...the front hairline on all systems has a graduated [thinner] density of hair, than over the rest of the system, unless you specify non-graduated, and is therefore more likely to be ` visible` to others, particularly if you have a swept-back [` exposed`] style---if knots aren`t properly-bleached, they can appear as dark `dots` against the scalp skin....... some people are not happy with the level of bleaching some factories do with the front hair, so they prefer to order blonde hair at the front, and colour it themselves...they only colour the hair from the tips down to near the knots, but they avoid the knots themselves.... so they are more confident of less / no visibility of knots to casual observers. If you`re a total newbie, I`d advise you to steer clear of colouring hair for now...it`s easy enough to make a hames of it.... wear a ` forgiving` style which doesn`t expose too much of the front.....when you get used to the other issues, such as getting your positioning correct, and which adhesives / tapes, cleaning/care regime works best for you, you can get more adventurous and ` experiment` with colouring an old system which has faded and come to the end of it`s wearable life....then you can consider the blonde front trick if you want to..... personally I`ve never had an issue with knot-visibility......don`t over-stress this at the start...... you`ll have enough to be dealing with, without getting into colouring, as it`s easy enough to end up with the wrong shade and /or possibly staining the lace permanently if you get some of the mix accidentally onto the lace....just ease into this game...hope that helps...regards.
04-08-2013, 07:19 PM,
thank you for the response!