Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denial?
03-26-2013, 03:39 AM,
Denial?
I've been using Propecia for about a year now, got fantastic results, tons of hair grew back. No sides (so far). But i know the inevitability, that it will stop working and ill have to either shave off my hair or get a hair piece, and if im on this site right now, you know which one im doing. But im just wondering has anyone ever been in denial about how much "hair" they actually have. I let me hair grow out really long, which i shouldn't have because its curly and since its not what i consider my natural thick hair, it just looked gross. so i got it cut, i thought the haircut came out great! but i go to work and you know everyone says the typical "nice haircut" blah blah, but i could just feel there something underlying there. and to make it worse my co-worker just got his haircut (after growing it out too) and compliments galore and excrement when people approach him.
Maybe its jealousy, or envy but it just sucked, i felt like shit. He has great, thick hair. its no ones fault that im losing my hair, its just life. But i just want a second chance at my youth. i want my hair to look NICE again, to look thick and healthy. weather its my actual hair i don't care at this point, Im done trying to re-capture my hair with products that will never make it look 100% again, im done re-imagining in my mind the awful comments people have made in the past about my hair thinning or even being concerned about it anymore. I don't want people to be right about me losing my hair. i want my confidence back. I've let myself go to shit because of my hair. I need a life change and i think this is going to give me the boost ive been craving for the past 3 years! I'm sorry if this went from question to a rant lol, With no one to really talk to it about, it can just become so frustrating. i hope you all understand and empathize.
03-26-2013, 04:44 AM,
RE: Denial?
Hey man....just go for it !! It will make you look younger and feel better all at the same time!! We've all been where you are and understand. All you have to do is ask, many here are glad to help you. Also go back and read all the posts, you will probably find any question you have... already answered. You have nothing to loose but more hair!! Good luck !!
03-26-2013, 06:12 AM,
iv been wearing for 3 years in October 2013
and without a doubt wearing, well, it just makes you feel on a high,
and its like turning the clock back, I can empathise with everything you've written,
im sure we all can here.

I cant stress how great you, ll feel wearing,remember pre losing youre hair, how you felt when you saw that handsome guy in the mirror?

well I can state a fact, start wearing and he will be back,

modern hair systems are amazing, they look superb,great fantastic,

iv been there, depressed suicidal,

the turn around in youre mental emotional well being is beter than any Prozac.

please don't put of wearing it will turn youre worry around youll look fantastic.

do it do it do it Smile
regards a happy wearer
anthony
03-26-2013, 06:18 AM,
DITTO that....that guy you used to see in the mirror... is back !!!
04-05-2013, 12:04 AM,
Agreed, best thing I did, if you still have a decent amount of hair you could alwys mix it in with your existing hair, thats what I do and its flawless, the best thing was I got the look I wanted for the first time in yeras. I would spend huge amounts of time infront of the mirror just to cover up the loss, my hair style sucked, now I spend hardly anytime infront of the mirror and my hair looks great....and hardly ever think about my hairloss....which is a big difference to always thinking about it.

People do all sorts of things to make them feel and look better this is just one.

But theres no question its a big step and its important to approach it with positivity.

good luck.