Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Razor for shaving back and side hair
03-25-2013, 08:25 AM,
Best Razor for shaving back and side hair
Anybody have any suggestions?id like to invest in one of these and try to get used to using it by cutting my own hair. Ideally one where its easy to place the clips on and off.
Cheers
03-26-2013, 02:47 PM,
RE: Best Razor for shaving back and side hair
I Just Buzz All Around With A Number 6 Guard With Wahl clippers
03-30-2013, 08:10 AM,
Hey Hairenough,
When using that device do u not need to put different guards on it?As in,is it possible to adjust it in another way?Im assuming you can go as low as a number 4 blade?

I actually had a wahl before and found putting the different guards on and off an endlessly frustrating battle.
03-30-2013, 08:59 AM,
The guards are all numbered and just clip on and off.
How can that be a frustrating battle?
Or have I missed something here?
03-31-2013, 09:17 AM,
Im not sure if my wahl clippers was just a bad one but getting the different guards on and off was extremely difficult and they were very easy to break because of this.
Thanks hairenough for your reply. I think i might invest in that,it seems very handy. Hopefully i should be able to to just 6mm around my back and sides and then 1mm on top to keep it trimmed for the system.
Also, if somebody is goiing for a blade as short as i am on the sides,what density system do u recommend? Im guessing medium light to light?My sides are thin and i havent even started wearing yet. hoping this will work out.
thanks
03-31-2013, 10:55 AM,
I use this one and love it. I usually buzz all around with #4 guard. I wear medium density, but my sides and back are thick though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QWV...UTF8&psc=1
04-01-2013, 05:04 AM,
Hey,can i ask how short you estimate joe new roots back and side hair is shaved in this video.This is the kind of length id imagine ill have to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

Thanks