Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouncy hair?
03-15-2013, 06:36 PM,
Bouncy hair?
Might be a silly question!

Do any of you have a style that has a natural bounce? Do you get that at all with a unit? Some styles are better for this than others but seeing it's not a natural head of hair, it might not act the same.

Anyone?
03-18-2013, 09:15 PM,
RE: Bouncy hair?
Southernguy,

Yes, plus when you are running or jogging. Real hair will bounce up and down and will (mostly) fall back into place.
03-18-2013, 10:41 PM,
System hair isn`t synthetic [apart from grey] so, it ` behaves` as growing [real] hair does.
03-19-2013, 02:52 AM,
I've been running since I had loads of natural growing hair as teen. System hair bounces around, gets blown by the wind and falls bck in place just like my real hair did. And just like naturally growing hair, it has to be long enough to do so.
03-19-2013, 08:42 AM,
Reality is; no one can tell the difference between the bouncing of natural and the bouncing of system hair. Silly to think otherwise. No one is going to see someone running down the street and think; " hmmm, that guys hair is not bouncing naturally."

This is seriously a very ridiculous thread.
03-19-2013, 01:22 PM,
Old wearer said;

"Yes, plus when you are running or jogging. Real hair will bounce up and down and will (mostly) fall back into place."

So yes, the OP did ask about hair bouncing while running down the street. Read the thread.

The fact is the bounce of natural growing hair would be hard pressed to differentiate from the bounce by a hairpiece by anyone except maybe someone with obsessive compulsive disorder. And even then, it would all be a figment of their paranoiad imagination.
03-19-2013, 03:28 PM,
When the hair dries out it definitely is very different to normal hair.. sometimes if your hair will suspend itself in mid air. Hair that isn't dry will behave less like this, but all system hair will 'stick' a bit after sometime. That is my experience anyway - has been my experience and I wear a medium length hairstyle. Yes, it bothers me too.. but nothing you can do about it other than doing your best to make sure its kept moisturized (and that includes a good conditioner and a shampoo that will work with you instead of against you.)
03-19-2013, 03:58 PM,
I have yet to experience this dryness phenomana yet. I use conditioner and a bit of bryl cream and my system hair feels pretty much just like my natural hair. Maybe it's luck of the draw but all the pieces I have had have never become that dry.
03-19-2013, 08:14 PM,
Thanks Hairenough!

I said it might be a silly question but is just something I wonder about. I think some cuts lend themselves more to that and obviously lenght. The way the hair is attached to the system will also dictate how it reacts.

With lots of product in it, it should be the same as "normal" hair and that is why lots of wearers probably prefer some kind or other.

I wear a lace unit and use Kerasilk leave in conditioner and sometimes a bit of wax. I wear four units per year so mine never really dries out or gets bad looking.
03-25-2013, 03:38 AM,
Well I really dont notice if mens hair has bounce if they run down the street. I only notice when women run and what bounces!!! HA